The Labour in Vain is a prominent building which is situated on a busy road Oldswinford in Stourbridge.
TRADING AREA AND PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION
The pub has two main trading areas. There is a bar and lounge area and a restaurant which caters for up to 60. The pub also boasts a garden area that has recently benefitted from some refurbishment work.
The private accommodation is large and would suit a family. There are three bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen and bathroom.
LOCAL AREA AND CUSTOMER BASE
The surrounding area is mainly residential. The pub is located in an affluent area that is within walking distance to Stourbridge town centre and the main bus station. Stourbridge Junction train station is about two minutes away.
The pub has a strong local following in particular for the bar games and TV sport available. There is occasional entertainment and activity evenings. The lounge area is predominantly used by diners and families who are also attracted to the garden facilities in the summer months.
The Labour in Vain is trading below its potential at £2,500 per week wet sales and £500 per week food sales. It presents a great opportunity for a new operator and their business plan should identify new ways of driving sales.
The ideal applicant will possess relevant catering skills. They should also be able to promote the business through effective use of social media and marketing tools.
This pub is available on our retail agreement:
• A five year agreement
• Rent free
• You retain 22% of all sales made
• We pay for all repairs, investment, bills, stock and property insurance
• You pay your staff and council tax on the private accommodation
• Training is provided free of charge
• A £5,000 security deposit and £360 legal fees apply
• You will be required to obtain independent advice from a qualified accountant, RICS qualified surveyor and qualified solicitor at your own cost
Community locals public houseResidential areaTwo bar operation4 Bed owners accommodationPossible alternativ...More Details
New Free of Tie leaseExcellent City Centre locationLounge/bar (30+), restaurant (40+)Good fit out Ready for...More Details
• Landmark Birmingham boozer with main road frontage. • Densely populated immediate residential catchment. ...More Details