• Two trading areas and large flat on the upper floors.
• Large site extending to some 0.24 acres, including 14 space car park.
• Advertising hoarding producing an income of £999 per annum plus VAT.
• Opportunity for continued use and further promotion as a public house.
• Potential for conversion to HMO/flats & to develop plots on the car park subject to planning.
The property is located on Walsall Road, A4038, a short distance from Darlaston town centre, in a very well populated residential area providing an immediate good catchment for the public house. The Walsall Road is a busy route leading from Walsall to Darlaston and as a result there is a good deal of passing traffic throughout the day.
Website: Sign In / Register to view
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
BIRMINGHAM-JEWELLERY QUARTER Stunning Coffee Lounge & bar located in the famous Jewellery Quarter of Birmin...More Details
Fabulous canalside propertyExcellent standards throughoutThree character trading roomsMagnificent beer gard...More Details
Community locals public houseNet turnover y/e June 2015 - £245,708100% Wet ledFour letting roomsLounge/bar,...More Details