• Excellent catchment with Burton, Swadlincote, Barton within 4 miles.
• Rosliston Forestry Centre, Branston Water Park and Conkers Adventure Park are close by.
• Two well appointed welcoming trading rooms with fireplaces. Separate function room.
• Tremendous four bedroom living accommodation. Large car park.
• Established business with accounts showing sales of £284,349 net of VAT. Strong profits.
The Bulls Head, 19 Burton Road, Rosliston, Swadlincote, Derbyshire. DE12 8JU
The Landlord is offering a traditional 3 year tenancy at an initial rent of £25,000 per annum on a free of tie basis. The Tenant will be responsible for all internal repairs and insurance. The Landlord is to be responsible for external repairs. The tenancy will be outside the Landlord and Tenant Act. A rent bond will be required equating to a quarter’s rent, i.e. £6,250. The tenancy will also include an option for the Tenant to buy the freehold interest at a pre-agreed figure.
Website: Sign In / Register to view
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
WELL KNOWN FOR FAMILY OUTINGS PUB, AND AS A MEETING PLACE LOCATED 1 MILE FROM CENTRE SOUTH DERBYSHIRE TOWN ...More Details
TRADITIONAL VILLAGE PUBLIC HOUSE - DERBYSHIRE Planning permission in place for 5 family homes Well appointe...More Details
Busy mixed use areaHigh traffic flow A-roadLess than a mile from Derby City CentreOpen plan trading areaMore Details