• Strong income and profit growth over the last three years consistently delivering a EBITDA return of £117,459 on sales
• Set 16 acres of countryside the complex occupies an unoppposed trading postion
• The facility has seating for up to 200 people indoors and the Indoor play frame can hold 300 children
State of the art equipment and facilities including a climbing wall, laser tag, crazy golf and pottery painting. Strong income and profit growth over the last three years. Set 16 acres of countryside the complex occupies an unoppposed trading postion. Freehold Ref 40310
The business is a unique and well established family entertainment complex, comprising a children's indoor play centre with indoor and outdoor play and activities. The business has demonstrated strong growth in profits and income in the last three years, providing a good platform from which to develop future opportunities. Set in 14 acres of countryside, the complex occupies an unopposed trading position and is considered to be one of the finest purpose built children's activity centres in the North of England.
Summary. Having successfully operated in the locality for many years, the facility is a well known business which has established a truly enviable reputation and therefore boasts an extensive and loyal customer base with frequent referrals and recommendations. In addition to this the Business is also extremely popular with tourists, being one of the very few children’s attractions in the area.
From inception, the ethos of the business has been to create an exciting and enjoyable experience for children within a safe and secure environment.
The main indoor play centre offers various forms of activities such as toddler and baby soft play areas, through to an impressive junior play frame which has some of the biggest slides in North England. There is a climbing wall, laser tag, pottery painting facilities, outdoor play area, gift shop and snack bar, licensed café bar and customer café inside the play centre itself. In addition to the high levels of walk in customers, the business is also extremely popular and highly profitable party venue offering a number of themed parties.
• Two children’s activity centres with incorporating party facilities and a café, popular town location • C...More Details
• Well known and highly regarded children’s party venue • Turnover £81,524 per annum (y/e 31.03/16), genuin...More Details
A wonderful opportunity to purchase a unique well known sensory & play centre for 0-4 year olds with a wide...More Details