• Turnover 2015 £175,704 EBITDAR £42,054
• Est for over 13 years by the current owner
• Attracts large number of tourists due to coastal location **** PRICED FOR QUICK SALE ****
Popular Indoor Adventure soft play centre in Ashington. Suitable facilities for children aged from baby up to 12 years old. Established over 13 years ago by the current owner.Turnover 2015 £175,704 EBITDAR £42,054
Leasehold Ref: 42684
The business is located in North Seaton Industrial Estate which s situated to the south of Ashington. It is accessed from the main dual carriageway linking Newbiggin by the Sea to the North and Cramlington to the North. The area is a well populated residential district but also attracts a large number of tourists due to the coastal location and numerous holiday parks in the region.
Banana Beach is a popular indoor adventure soft play centre and childrens party venue. The business was established by our clients 13 years ago and have now chosen to place the business on the market due to other business commitments. The Buisness is currently turning over £185,000 and we have been advised that there is potential to increase the turnover by raising entrance fees as there has been no price increase since 2009.
The sale of Banana Beach offers buyers with an excellent opportunity to purchase a well established and profitable soft play centre.
• Two children’s activity centres with incorporating party facilities and a café, popular town location • C...More Details
• Well known and highly regarded children’s party venue • Turnover £81,524 per annum (y/e 31.03/16), genuin...More Details
A wonderful opportunity to purchase a unique well known sensory & play centre for 0-4 year olds with a wide...More Details