• Potential to Maximise Current Capacity
• Private Car Park Area
* Well performing Children's Day Nursery
* Registered for 105 Children
* Situated in Central Glasgow
* Potential to maximise current capacity
* Potential to increase registration
* Private Car Park Area
* Eco Award Winning Nursery
Offers Over £300,000. Ref: 36355.
This private children’s day nursery located in Glasgow city centre. Ideally located, the nursery is close to Jct 18/19 of the M8 motorway and the Kingston Bridge which is a key transport link through Glasgow.
The business is situated in an established commercial/residential area with shops, cafes and restaurants only a few minutes walk away. Perfectly located on the main bus route from the affluent West End to the city centre, the nursery finds itself only a short walk from St George’s Underground Station and the famous Kelvingrove Museum and Park. Glasgow and the surrounding Trossachs are a popular location for relocation for those moving from England and the South/Midlands generally as well as a focus for permanent repatriation by those previously born in Central Scotland. Glasgow is a thriving, vibrant city with huge ongoing redevelopment and inward investment, partially due to the upcoming Commonwealth Games in 2014. There is ongoing residential development for increasing housing needs.
Owners house comprising a traditional and well appointed 3 bedroom farmhouse. Excellent array of high qual...More Details
• Profitable Business • Easy Managible • Turnkey Opportunity • Rare Opportunity Rare opportunity for Cafe ...More Details
• PROFITABLE BUSINESS • EASY MANAGIBLE • TURNKEY OPPORTUNITY • RARE OPPORTUNITY This is an excellent oppo...More Details