• Fee income y/e (30.04.2015) £437,556
• Huge scope to increase income
• Superbly presented throughout, Ofsted rated ‘Good’ 2014 viewing recommended
Impressive single storey day nursery registered for 100 children located in a densely populated and affluent residential area of North London. Fee income y/e (30.04.2015) £437,556. Superbly presented throughout. Leasehold Ref:43772
A superb opportunity to acquire a well established kindergarten which occupies a purpose built setting in a densely populated and affluent area of North London. The business is registered for a maximum of 100 children from 0 - 5 years of age under the new Ofsted regulations and is being offered for sale due to other business commitments within the childcare sector.
The location is an ideal place to run a profitable business due to the level of commuters using the station on a daily basis.
The nursery is also located adjacent to the main road of the town centre which is full of both independent retailers, national operators and several major banks. The main high street is served by many bus routes creating easy access to the nursery for parents and staff who do not drive.
The nursery is currently run under management but overseen by the owners on a regular basis the nursery has built up an excellent reputation since the current owners acquired the setting in 2007, with many new starters joining each term by word of mouth and overall reputation for quality childcare and experienced staffing.
In our opinion this nursery would make an ideal acquisition for any experienced operator looking to expand a group by taking this business on to the next level by taking advantage of the current reputation which has been gained over recent years.
• Registered for 30 children aged 18 months to 8 years of age • Income to year end (30.04.13) £175,057 • Hi...More Details
• Exceptional, multi award-winning children’s soft play & cafe • Locally renowned and truly enviable reput...More Details
• Two children’s activity centres with incorporating party facilities and a café, popular town location • C...More Details