- The business was originally started in Gloucestershire but was relocated to North Wales in 2005. Although it has retained a number of customers local to the original location the vast majority of business is now in the North Wales area or generated via the internet.
- A major factor in the success of the business is the focus on quality installations (often over-engineered solutions and components) and the personal approach of the current owner to customer service. Quality assurance standards based on BS EN1176 & BS EN1177.
- The proportion of commercial business to residential has been steadily growing and is now approximately 70:30.
- A low overhead business which can be very competitive and very profitable.
Is this business home based: Yes
This is a beautifully stone built Victorian guest house offering boutique B&B accommodation in the Snowdoni...More Details
Soft play centre in purpose built family leisure facility. Annual turnover £220k. Open 7 years with plannin...More Details
* The business has been in operation for over 18 years, with excellent reputation and good regular customer...More Details