specifically providing health and safety advisors and drilling logistics personnel across Aberdeen, the North Sea and overseas.
· Strong management team in place.
· Highly experienced and qualified resources team in place for both HSEA and DMCs disciplines.
· Strong relationships with all clients established over many years.
· Specialist local supplier with international contracting experience.
· High levels of repeat business, upwards of 70%.
Location: Scotland, UK
2013 sales £9.4m / Adj. EBITDA £506k
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
• Established home care and recruitment agency • Turnover year end 31/03/2016 £684,220 with ANP £132,656 (1...More Details
South-East, T/O £125k, with an adjusted EBITDA of £62k, Specialising in Private Practice accoun...More Details