· Boasts specialist knowledge & experience in a diverse range of sectors.
· Excellent online presence with an optimised website.
· Revenue split 50% temporary and 50% permanent.
· 25.8% increase in gross profit in 2014 & 42.5% increase in 2015.
· Cloud based operating systems allow for effective remote working by staff and real-time monitoring for management.
· Pro-active management team evidenced by accreditations received.
· Scope to operate without expanding resources.
Location: SE England, UK
Sales £1.1m / Adj. EBITDA £237k
UK. Turnover of £713,000 with adjusted EBITDA of over £320,000. Established over 10 years. Provides recruit...More Details
Equine Elite was launched by in October 2012 and is a specialist international equestrian recruitment and m...More Details
South East & London Area, Registered in 2000 and in active operation for over 10 years, Specialising in nur...More Details