The reason for the sale is that the owner has secured an unrelated career opportunity elsewhere, and is looking for a sale to realise this dream.
Axis UK is delighted to present this outstanding opportunity to market for a potential buyer to continue the company growth and margins or to bolt on to another established recruitment business that can utilize existing client relationships.
• Registered Association of Labour Providers
• 2016 T/O £2,200,000 Net Profit £220,000
• 100% Temporary Placements
• Excellent potential for growth or bolt-on
• Food Production, Manufacturing, Distribution
• Unskilled Workers
2016 £2.2m turnover £220k net profit
2014 £1.8m turnover £112k net profit
2013 £1.9m turnover £145k net profit
2012 £2.2m turnover £114k net profit
Offers Invited For 100 % Share Transfer
UK, Turnover of £2.93m with adjusted EBITDA in excess of £180k, projection of £5.63m, adjusted EBITDA of ci...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details
• Established home care and recruitment agency • Turnover year end 31/03/2016 £684,220 with ANP £132,656 (1...More Details