• The business specialises in the Energy, Sales and Hotel & Hospitality Industries but of course could expand into other sectors as required.
• The business has built up an excellent reputation with its clients and is retained by them to seek and put forward suitable qualified candidates for vacancies.
• The business holds a substantial database of CV’s to put forward as possible candidates to fill positions as they arise.
• The business can demonstrate a good turnover with a high profit margin year on year with low overheads.
• The business would suit anyone wanting to break into the recruitment business or an existing business as an ‘add on’ to their existing operations.
• There is a bespoke website with the sale.
• The business has excellent scope for expansion.
• Handover training will be provided if required
Location: Presently located in South Wales but completely re-locatable
Annual Sales: £185,000
Accounts: Will be made available once the business has been viewed.
Premises: There are no premises with this sale and the business would need to be re-located
Wrexham, T/O £246,000, Specialising in temporary blue collar recruitment, Clients throughout North Wa...More Details
Ambience is the UK’s number one venue styling franchise and has seen great success since its launch in 2007...More Details
The premises would suit offices, call centres, training centres, small manufacturing etc. The premises have...More Details