• Excellent location adjacent to the town centre
• Includes catering kitchen with scope to develop food trade
• Historic Georgian harbour town
• For sale as a going concern on a lease or freehold may be available with upper floor flats
Whitehaven is a harbour town situated on the west coast of Cumbria with a population of around 25,000 and its re-developed marina area attracts many visitors. The Lake District National Park lies just a few miles inland with the neighbouring town of Workington about 6 miles to the north. The M6 motorway at Penrith is approximately 40 miles to the east via the A595 and A66 trunk roads. A station on the coastal rail line links the town with the west coast main line. Verve 78 is well positioned on Lowther Street opposite the library but within a few yards of the main shopping area and town centre bars.
Opened in 2013 following conversion from a computer store and currently trades Fridays and Saturdays from 2pm to midnight and Sunday from 2pm to 10.45pm with 3 part time staff. The bar is popular with customers seeking a more refined wine bar environment.
For further details please contact the agent
Attractive fully fitted out restaurant ready for immediate occupation (which has until recently been tradin...More Details
Retail premises on Lake Road, in the centre of Keswick immediately opposite George Fisher outdoor store ava...More Details
• 72 cover Spanish tapas restaurant with unique ambience and charm • Suit range of catering businesses and ...More Details