• Excellent location adjacent to the town centre
• Includes catering kitchen with scope to develop food trade
• Historic Georgian harbour town
• For sale as a going concern on a lease or freehold may be available with upper floor flats
Whitehaven is a harbour town situated on the west coast of Cumbria with a population of around 25,000 and its re-developed marina area attracts many visitors. The Lake District National Park lies just a few miles inland with the neighbouring town of Workington about 6 miles to the north. The M6 motorway at Penrith is approximately 40 miles to the east via the A595 and A66 trunk roads. A station on the coastal rail line links the town with the west coast main line. Verve 78 is well positioned on Lowther Street opposite the library but within a few yards of the main shopping area and town centre bars.
Opened in 2013 following conversion from a computer store and currently trades Fridays and Saturdays from 2pm to midnight and Sunday from 2pm to 10.45pm with 3 part time staff. The bar is popular with customers seeking a more refined wine bar environment.
For further details please contact the agent
Retail premises on Lake Road, in the centre of Keswick immediately opposite George Fisher outdoor store ava...More Details
• 72 cover tapas restaurant with unique ambience and charm • Established and repeat trade from far and wide...More Details
FEATURES • Previously traded with 60 covers – 40 internal / 20 external • Fully decorated with new bar inst...More Details