- Extremely desirable Oxfordshire village
- Classic character public house with many features
- Restaurant & bar, circa 52 covers
- Split level terracing with excellent views
- 3 bed private accommodation
As you may be aware, the Abingdon Arms has been listed as an Asset of Community Value and therefore we have to allow time for the party that nominated the premises to put together an offer. The deadline for this expires on 17th November.
If you are interested in the Abingdon Arms and require further information or indeed would like to put forward an offer, we look forward to hearing from you.
Refurbished Grade II listed property with 32 covers + 30 outside to rear in character High St of very sough...More Details
• ACCOMMODATION INCLUDEDThe Restaurant has been trading as Indian cuisine for the past 11 years, which ca...More Details
• ACCOMMODATION INCLUDEDThe business has been in the same hands for the past 35 years & is operated as Ch...More Details