The Fish has become a destination dining establishment under the stewardship of the current owners, who took it over in 2007 as a wet-lead public house that had seen a gradual decline in sales.
From that point they have built up an enviable reputation for good quality food at reasonable prices in a delightful rural location. They are very well supported by the local population and business community, and have seen sales grow consistently year on year throughout some very difficult trading times as a result.
This represents an excellent opportunity for a chef, or working couple to take this strong foundation forward and build on an already successful business.
- Fully Equipped Destination Restaurant
- Profitable Business With Expansion Potential
- Very Well Established
- Village Location Close To Commerce And Residential
- Loyal Client Base With Many Regulars
- Large South Facing Garden
Situated in the High Street in Sutton Courtenay, The Fish is very well situated with its close proximity to Abingdon and Didcot as well as numerous desirable local villages.
OXFORDSHIRE - STUNNING VILLAGE LOCATION* Highly affluent area. Character trading areas. Excellent trad...More Details
• Extremely busy beautiful authentic Italian restaurant café • Weekly turnover £3,500 • Excellent location,...More Details
OXFORD CITY LICENSED CAFÉ - St Giles’ Café, St Giles, Oxford. 25 cover café, servery, kitchen and ample sto...More Details