EAST COAST HOLIDAY TOWN
FISH & CHIPS RESTAURANT SEATING 56
• Takings averaging £7,000 - £8,000 per week.
• Touching £16,000 in peak summer.
• Gross Profit Shown as 59.75% on accounts
• A well-known old established business with all year round clientele
• Excellent prime position in the popular North Yorkshire east coast tourist & holiday town in the town centre offering a very attractive frontage.
• In same hands past 17 years.
• Owner retiring… obvious potential for dedicated enthusiastic, younger purchaser.
• Magnificent Attractive Freehold Character Sales Premises and substantial family residence
• Attractive Counter display, 4 pan Frank Ford Range, Restaurant area seating circa 56 WC & washroom, Various preparation and store rooms
• 4 Bed Private residence - Lounge Dining Kitchen Bathroom & WC shower room and Garage
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OF THIS CALIBRE AND LOCALE ARE THE EXCEPTION.
EARLY INSPECTION IS STRONGLY ADVISED EVEN FOR THE MOST DISCERNING OF PURCHASERS
BUSINESS & FREEHOLD PROPERTY £650,000
Number of bedrooms: 4
Clifford Lax are delighted to offer to the market this superb business offered due to retirement after many...More Details
This restaurant investment is described in brief as follows:- * A long and well established freehold resta...More Details
Superb Village Setting Weekly Takings £5,000 Strong Reputation Spacious 3 Bed Accommodation Scope To Increa...More Details