The property has been extensively converted internally to create showroom accommodation at basement, ground, first and second floor, the third floor utilized for ancillary purposes.
The showroom areas are fitted to a good standard throughout and all areas are air-conditioned.
The property has two modern passenger lifts installed.
The property previously operating as J.R. Taylor Department Store.
The property occupies a prominent location within the primary retail area of St Annes on Sea.
St Annes on Sea is a conurbation in the Fylde District of Lancashire directly to the South of Blackpool. It is in an affluent residential area, the retail area a mix of national and local operators.
The subject property occupies a prominent location within the Town Centre on the corners of St Annes Road West and Garden Street.
The property has extensive ground floor frontage to both. and has loading to the rear access road.
Traders in close proximity are:
Holland and Barrett
Edinburgh Woollen Mill
• FORMER TOWN CENTRE DEPARTMENT STORE
• RETAIL SHOWROOM ACCOMMODATION SPREAD OVER FOUR FLOORS WITH ADDITIONAL ANCILLARY AREAS (OFFICE / LOADING)
• PROMINENT LOCATION WITHIN THE PRIMARY RETAIL AREA OF ST ANNES ON SEA
• MODERN REFURBISHED ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT WITH LIFT ACCESS TO EACH FLOOR
• TOTAL NIA 1,740 SQ M (18,729 SQ FT)
Location Details: 4-12 GARDEN STREET
• ESTABLISHED TENANTS IN SITU.• INCOME £12,000 PER ANNUM• SEPARATE SERVICES• SUBSTANTIA...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are delighted to offer this fabulous cafe with beautiful 3 bedroom accommodation for sa...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this empty hair salon with 2 bed apartment for sale. The property ...More Details