Poulton-Le-Fylde is an affluent location which has a very busy nightlife drawing clientele from the whole of the Fylde Coast. The Grapevine is situated in the town centre on the Market Place which is a pedestrianised zone.
The front section of the building is 3 storeys in height. In 2010 the floor space was extended by the incorporation of the first and second floors of an adjoining property. It was fully equipped and air conditioning installed.
The extension/adjoining property is held on a lease for an initial term of 15 years of which there are 10 remaining at a rental of £10,000 per annum.
• FULLY EQUIPPED & ESTABLISHED TRADE SINCE 2006
• LICENCE CAPACITY APPROX. 360
• ARRANGED ON 3 FLOORS WITH STRONG PROFILE IN THE CENTRE OF POULTON
• BREWERY TIE FREE / ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE
• ANNUAL AVERAGE T/O APPROX. £390,000
• PART FREEHOLD SALE WITH REAR SECTION LEASED
• BEING SOLD AS A GOING CONCERN
Location Details: MARKET PLACE
OUTSTANDING RESTAURANT WITH OWNERS ACCOMMODATION – LANCASHIRE Well established and highly reputed business...More Details
Impressive 16th C Coaching InnRun under management. Turnover £241,124. Barrelage 281.3Characterful open pla...More Details
Town centre wet led tradeMostly open planCatering kitchen3 bed private flatDev. Opps on 1st & 2nd floorsMore Details