• Bar and lounge open all day serving coffee, food and drinks
• Situated in the coastal harbour town of Maryport in west Cumbria
• Excellent trade and exceptional value for money
Maryport has a population of about 11,300 and lies 6 miles north of Workington via the A596/A594 on the west Cumbria coast, with the Lake District a few miles inland. It can be reached from Carlisle via the A596 and from Penrith and the M6 Junction 40 via the A66 and A594. Traditionally, it was a harbour town for the transport of local coal and salt minerals but is now a fishing and tourist town centred on the marina with magnificent views over the Solway Firth to Dumfries and Galloway. It also hosts the annual summer Maryport Blues Festival. The Waverley is prominently on the main A596 road through the town at the corner with Station Street, in a mixed commercial/ residential area, close to the town centre and only a 2 minute walk from the station.
The Hotel provides a comfortable meeting place and events venue for private and business customers alike with the lounge bar open all day for coffee, food and drinks and spacious dining and function rooms and is home to the Rotary Club of Maryport. In addition the 20 letting bedrooms attract commercial, tourist and event related stays. It employs 6 full time and 4 part time members of staff.
• 5 well appointed guest bedrooms (4 en suite) • Lovely Victorian town house property • Two-bedroom owner’...More Details
CUMBRIA/LANCASHIRE, SOUTH LAKES. UNOPPOSED FREEHOLD FISH & CHIP TAKEAWAY, WELL FITTED & HIGHLY PROFITABLE,...More Details
• Charming property in historic south Lakeland coastal town • Existing tea room business with 2 bedroom acc...More Details