• Established Business, Priced to Sell
• Tremendous Opportunity
• Viewing Recommended, EPC Rating C
Indian Restaurant in Central Blackpool- All Year Round Trading Location- Established Business- Priced to Sell- Tremendous Opportunity- Viewing Recommended.
Description: Broomheads Estate Agents are pleased to offer this well-known and popular Indian restaurant for sale.
The business is situated in the busy all year round trading location of Clifton Street in the heart of Blackpool Town Centre. Up until 3 years ago the business traded as Terry’s Balti House but the new owners changed the name to the Mumtaz Balti House.
Ground Floor (approx. 1403sq ft.)
Main restaurant with concealed lighting, feature wall lighting and seating for 60 diners.
Bar in light timber with a range of optics.
Washing up area with double sink.
Kitchen with a range of equipment including 8 ring gas burner with oven, clay oven, double fryer, hotplate, microwave x 2, chest freezer, upright freezer, fridge x 2 and extraction unit.
Store room/ Beer cellar
Hours: Open 7 days a week Sunday – Thursday 5pm – 1am- Friday & Saturday 5pm – 3am
Business: Management account info will be made available upon application.
Rates: Rateable Value £11,750 taken from the VOA Website 2nd February 2016
Tenure: Leasehold –We are informed there is a 3 year renewable lease from May 2013 at a rent of £10,800 per annum.
Viewing: By appointment through Broomheads Estate Agents.
Location Details: Clifton Street,Blackpool
• MAIN ROAD BLACKPOOL• 24 COVERS• CEASED TRADING JAN 2017• RENT £7,800 PA CAFÉ/TAKE-AW...More Details
• CELLAR STORAGE & FORECOURT• SITUATED JUST OFF PROMENADE• FULLY EQUIPPED• EXCELLENT OP...More Details
• INDOOR & OUTDOOR SEATING FOR 40• EXTREMELY WELL EQUIPPED• AFFORDABLE RENT / EPC RATING F&b...More Details