Hotel now rebranded as IBIS Styles, part of the global £4.4 billion Accor Group.
(The fitout is shown adjacent).
The subject units currently trade as Coco and Che Bar, these are owned and
operated by the landlord who can gain vacant possession immediately.
Refurbished units will be provided to shell specification with capped off services
suitable for restaurant/bar/retail uses.
• LANDMARK SEAFRONT BUILDING IN THE HEART OF BLACKPOOL
• VARIOUS UNITS AVAILABLE FRONTING ONTO MARKET STREET, TALBOT SQUARE AND THE PROMENADE
• LOCATED ABOVE THE "IBIS STYLES" HOTEL
• VARIOUS SIZES AVAILABLE FROM 1,600 - 3,800 SQ FT
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this well known and popular fish and chip shop for sale. The busi...More Details
Double fronted retail sales shop situated in a town centre location between Clifton Street and Talbot Road ...More Details
• HIGH VISIBILITY POSITION• RENTAL INCENTIVES AVAILABLE• SHORT OR LONG LEASE• APPX 700 ...More Details