Hotel now rebranded as IBIS Styles, part of the global £4.4 billion Accor Group.
(The fitout is shown adjacent).
The subject units currently trade as Coco and Che Bar, these are owned and
operated by the landlord who can gain vacant possession immediately.
Refurbished units will be provided to shell specification with capped off services
suitable for restaurant/bar/retail uses.
• LANDMARK SEAFRONT BUILDING IN THE HEART OF BLACKPOOL
• VARIOUS UNITS AVAILABLE FRONTING ONTO MARKET STREET, TALBOT SQUARE AND THE PROMENADE
• LOCATED ABOVE THE "IBIS STYLES" HOTEL
• VARIOUS SIZES AVAILABLE FROM 1,600 - 3,800 SQ FT
Duxburys Commercial are delighted to offer this fabulous cafe with beautiful 3 bedroom accommodation for sa...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are delighted to offer this substantial empty retail unit. The unit is currently being...More Details
• Busy Town Centre Location• Available With Existing, Trade• Equipment, Fixtures & Fittings ...More Details