Hotel now rebranded as IBIS Styles, part of the global £4.4 billion Accor Group.
(The fitout is shown adjacent).
The subject units currently trade as Coco and Che Bar, these are owned and
operated by the landlord who can gain vacant possession immediately.
Refurbished units will be provided to shell specification with capped off services
suitable for restaurant/bar/retail uses.
• LANDMARK SEAFRONT BUILDING IN THE HEART OF BLACKPOOL
• VARIOUS UNITS AVAILABLE FRONTING ONTO MARKET STREET, TALBOT SQUARE AND THE PROMENADE
• LOCATED ABOVE THE "IBIS STYLES" HOTEL
• VARIOUS SIZES AVAILABLE FROM 1600 SQ FT - 3800 SQ FT
• Busy Town Centre Location• Available With Existing, Trade• Equipment, Fixtures & Fittings ...More Details
* Café with Optional 2 Bed Apartment * South Shore, Blackpool * Close to Promenade and Entertainments *...More Details
• IN GOOD ORDER THROUGHOUT• IDEAL FOR START-UP BUSINESS• EXCELLENT TRADING ROAD• NEW LE...More Details