Hotel now rebranded as IBIS Styles, part of the global £4.4 billion Accor Group.
(The fitout is shown adjacent).
The subject units currently trade as Coco and Che Bar, these are owned and
operated by the landlord who can gain vacant possession immediately.
Refurbished units will be provided to shell specification with capped off services
suitable for restaurant/bar/retail uses.
• LANDMARK SEAFRONT BUILDING IN THE HEART OF BLACKPOOL
• VARIOUS UNITS AVAILABLE FRONTING ONTO MARKET STREET, TALBOT SQUARE AND THE PROMENADE
• LOCATED ABOVE THE "IBIS STYLES" HOTEL
• VARIOUS SIZES AVAILABLE FROM 1600 SQ FT - 3800 SQ FT
• MAIN ROAD CORNER POSITION• OPPOSITE MAIN CAR PARK• LOW RENT £347.00 PCM• NEW LEASE AV...More Details
A single fronted shop/office premises located in a parade of local shops on the busy main road of Whitegate...More Details
Large End Terrace set on 4 floors with Sea Views , located in a prime location North Shore Blackpool, close...More Details