• Town centre location
• Pedestrianized shopping street
• Seating for approx 60 with room for 130 and al fresco seating for 12
• Fantastic opportunity
• Surrounded by eateries, bars, offices and numerous shops
• Well fitted throughout
• High levels of passing trade
• Rent £366 per week
• New lease available, terms negotiable
The premises with al fresco seating for approx 12 provides seating area for approx 40, ‘L’ shaped bar & 2nd seating area for approx 20. The 1st floor provides large room (possible dance floor or dining for approx 40), 2nd good sized room (possible dining area for approx 30), ladies & gents WC facilities, store room, small wash up room, kitchen providing prep area, wash up area & good sized office and fire exit leading down to small yard and barrel room.
This business is superbly located on a pedestrianised shopping street within the town centre, surrounded by shops, eateries, bars and offices. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
Leasehold Term: New lease available, terms negotiable
Traditional pubOpen plan trading areaKitchen, car park & beer patio3 bed private flatSite are circa 0.232 a...More Details
• Taking £2,750 per week (£1,000 per week Restaurant, £1,000 per week Shop & £750 per week Massage) • Town ...More Details
Well established concern run on 6-day week from well fitted & equipped 6-cover corner parade lock-up in bus...More Details