• 70% Gross Profit
• ONLY 5% deliveries
• Ideally located in much sought after village
• Seating for 45 plus al fresco seating for 15
• Alcohol licence to 11:30pm & Music Licence
• Fantastic opportunity
• Hours opening 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Saturday & 10:00am – 3:00pm Sunday
• Rent £346 per week
• 6 year lease from March 2012, with 2 yearly rent reviews
This well established business is now offered at a reduced price due to allow our clients to concentrate on other business commitments.
Stockton Heath is an extremely popular area, with shops & eateries in the area much sought after. Jaspers Café currently closes at 5:00pm, but has the benefit of an alcohol licence to 11:30pm, offering an opportunity to trade later evenings
The business is ideally located within a busy parade in a much sought after village centre, surrounded by other eateries, drinking establishments, shops, places of work and a large surrounding residential area.
6 year lease from March 2012, with 2 yearly rent reviews
We are delighted to offer to the market this established and highly reputed bistro and events venue which w...More Details
18th Century village inn situated close to Delamere Forest and the town of Northwich in beautiful Cheshire....More Details
• Taking £5,000 - £6,000 per week • 10% deliveries/20% takeaways • Picturesque location • Busy main road cl...More Details