• 70% Gross Profit
• ONLY 5% deliveries
• Ideally located in much sought after village
• Seating for 45 plus al fresco seating for 15
• Alcohol licence to 11:30pm & Music Licence
• Fantastic opportunity
• Hours opening 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Saturday & 10:00am – 3:00pm Sunday
• Rent £346 per week
• 6 year lease from March 2012, with 2 yearly rent reviews
This well established business is now offered at a reduced price due to allow our clients to concentrate on other business commitments.
Stockton Heath is an extremely popular area, with shops & eateries in the area much sought after. Jaspers Café currently closes at 5:00pm, but has the benefit of an alcohol licence to 11:30pm, offering an opportunity to trade later evenings
The business is ideally located within a busy parade in a much sought after village centre, surrounded by other eateries, drinking establishments, shops, places of work and a large surrounding residential area.
6 year lease from March 2012, with 2 yearly rent reviews
A prime suburban trading position - Long established & fully licensed 40-cover air-cond character parade - ...More Details
Pizza & kebab takeawayMore Details
18th Century village inn situated close to Delamere Forest and the town of Northwich in beautiful Cheshire....More Details