• 70% Gross Profit
• ONLY 5% deliveries
• Ideally located in much sought after village
• Seating for 45 plus al fresco seating for 15
• Alcohol licence to 11:30pm & Music Licence
• Fantastic opportunity
• Hours opening 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Saturday & 10:00am – 3:00pm Sunday
• Rent £346 per week
• 6 year lease from March 2012, with 2 yearly rent reviews
This well established business is now offered at a reduced price due to allow our clients to concentrate on other business commitments.
Stockton Heath is an extremely popular area, with shops & eateries in the area much sought after. Jaspers Café currently closes at 5:00pm, but has the benefit of an alcohol licence to 11:30pm, offering an opportunity to trade later evenings
The business is ideally located within a busy parade in a much sought after village centre, surrounded by other eateries, drinking establishments, shops, places of work and a large surrounding residential area.
6 year lease from March 2012, with 2 yearly rent reviews
Penketh (Warrington), WT circa £3,000, Established in 2001, Under ownership of current clients since ...More Details
• Taking £7,000 per week • Scope to introduce a delivery service • Sought after village centre • Close to ...More Details
• Picturesque location in the Village Centre • Busy main road • Seating for approx 117 with potential for a...More Details