• 50% deliveries
• Busy junction on very busy main road
• Surrounded by large residential area and close to industry
• Seating for approx 105 plus al fresco seating for 20
• Huge scope to introduce lunch time openings
• High levels of passing trade
• Rent £277 per week
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 11:00pm Seven Days
• 25 year lease from October 2015, with 3 yearly rent reviews
This business is only for sale today to allow our client to concentre on their other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing lunch time opening hours. Ganges has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 5.5 star rating JustEat.co.uk, as well as being rated within the top 5 restaurants in New Mills on TripAdvisor.co.uk.
This business is superbly situated at a busy junction on a busy main road, surrounded by a large residential area, close to industry and benefitting from high levels of passing trade.
25 year lease from October 2015, with 3 yearly rent reviews
Sovereign Business Transfer are delighted to bring to the market this well established café located in the ...More Details
• Proposed restaurant unit within 2nd phase Boardwalk retail and office development. • 3000 sqft ground flo...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this well-established pizz...More Details