• Scope to introduce a delivery service
• Sought after village centre
• Close to pubs, shops and residential dwellings
• Fantastic opportunity to extend the current opening hours
• Seating for 50, plus al fresco for 20 and lounge seating for 15
• Rent £481 per week plus VAT
• Opening Hours 12:00noon – 2:30pm & 5:30pm – 10:00pm Tuesday to Friday, 4:30pm – 10:30pm Saturday & 1:30pm – 7:30pm Sunday
• 15 year lease from 2015, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The business is superbly situated in a picturesque village centre and has achieved an excellent reputation within the area. The business is placed within the top 10% of all restaurants in the Macclesfield area on TripAdvisor.co.uk and offers a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by introducing longer opening hours.
This business is superbly situated within a much sought after village centre, close to pubs, shops and residential dwellings. The village is particularly popular with visitors and ramblers at weekends.
15 year lease from 2015, with 3 yearly rent reviews
Highly reputed Italian Restaurant established over 10 years. Well equipped Kitchen Air Conditioned througho...More Details
• Taking £7,000 per week • 20% deliveries • Excellent location within affluent town centre • Surrounded by ...More Details
• Taking £8,000 per week • Affluent town centre location • Busy main road • Seating for approx 116 plus al ...More Details