• 35% take away (no deliveries)
• Within busy parade in affluent residential area
• Well fitted throughout
• Ample surrounding parking and close to public house and other businesses
• Huge scope for lunchtime openings and/or delivery service
• Seating for 115
• Only for sale to allow retirement
• Rent £900 per week
• Opening Hours 5:00pm – 11:00pm Monday to Thursday, 5:00pm – 11:30pm Friday, 3:00pm – 11:30pm Saturday & 3:00pm – 10:30pm Sunday
• New lease available, terms negotiable
Superb location within a busy parade, surrounded by a large affluent residential area, the business is currently managed by staff and has achieved a 4 out of 5 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk. The business offers potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by perhaps introducing a delivery service or lunchtime opening hours.
The business is superbly situated in within a busy parade, surrounded by numerous other shops, a large public house, ample surrounding parking and a large affluent residential area.
Leasehold Term: New lease available, terms negotiable
Prominent 'A' road positionSite approximately 0.93 acres PP for 120 cover restaurantCP (60) & beer garden a...More Details
Currently closed Cheshire freehouseGastro pub restaurant circa 84 covers plus seating areaCar park for 30 v...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market this well-established and popular public hous...More Details