• Ideal location in village centre
• Much sought after location
• Superbly fitted
• Surrounded by offices, public houses, & close to railway station
• Seating for seating for 64 plus al fresco for 25
• High levels of passing trade
• Rent £597 per week
• Hours of opening 11:30am – 2:30pm & 4:30pm – 9:30pm Tuesday to Thursday, 11:30am - 2:30pm & 5:30pm – 11:00pm Friday, 11.:30am-11:00pm Saturday & 3:00pm-8:00pm Sunday
• 21 year lease from 2013, with 3 yearly rent reviews
Ideally located within Cheadle Hulme Village Centre, the business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, with a 4 out of 5 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk. The business could increase its takings, by perhaps introducing a delivery service.
The business is ideally located in the much sought after village of Cheadle Hulme, surrounded by offices, other eateries, public hoses, close to the railway station and benefiting from high levels of passing trade.
21 year lease from 2013, with 3 yearly rent reviews
Enviable Location Weekly Takings £1,200+ Excellent Potential To Develop Fully Fitted This Year(2016) Strong...More Details
• Taking £4,000 - £5,000 per week • Excellent location in busy town centre • Close to Metro Link, Railway S...More Details
This 65 cover family owned Italian restaurant in Stalybridge originally opened in 2003, before being extens...More Details