• Taking £3,500 - £4,000 per week
• At very busy junction, close to the city centre
• Next to public car park
• Scope for lunch time openings and deliveries
• Seating for 52 with room for more
• Rent £190 per week
• Opening Hours 5:00pm – 11:00pm Seven Days
• 10 year lease from 2013, with 3 yearly rent reviews
Superbly situated close to the historic city of Chester, the business offers a fantastic opportunity to increase the takings, by perhaps introducing lunch time openings, or offering a delivery service.
The business is superbly situated at a very busy junction, close to the city centre, surrounded buy numerous places of work, Chester Meadows, residential dwellings and next to a large public car park.
10 year lease from 2013, with 3 yearly rent reviews
Chester, WT £4,000, Busy main road location in a commercial area, Specialising in Indian cuisine with...More Details
Licensed Café/Bistro Chester, Cheshire - A prime position in historic cathedral city centre - Stylish 26-co...More Details
We are delighted to offer to the market this established and highly reputed bistro and events venue which w...More Details