• 20% take away/NO DELIVERIES
• Picturesque location overlooking hills & valley
• Seating for approx 152
• Close to several villages and towns
• 4 bedroom accommodation
• Huge scope to introduce delivery service and lunch time opening hours
• Rent £600 per week
• Separate car park for approx 20 cars available at £577 per week
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 10:00pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 5:00pm – 11:00pm Friday & Saturday & 1:00pm – 10:00pm Sunday
• 25 year lease from 2008
This well established business has been owned by our client since 2008 and is only for sale today to allow our client to take a sabbatical. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing lunch time openings and/or perhaps a delivery service. The business has gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk.
this business is superbly situated within a picturesque location, overlooking the hills and valleys, close to several villages and towns.
Leasehold Term: 25 year lease from 2008
• Taking £16,000 per week (£11,000 wet/£5,000 food) • Located on busy main road • High levels of passing tr...More Details
• Taking £8,000 per week • Much sought after village • Surrounded by large residential area & close to offi...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are pleased to offer to the market an excellent opportunity for a new buyer t...More Details