• 10% takeaways & no deliveries
• Within business park in picturesque affluent area
• Seating for approximately 140
• Scope to introduce deliveries
• Current owner since 2009
• Fantastic opportunity
• Ideal location in village very popular with weekend tourists and ramblers
• Rent £808 per week including VAT
• Hours of Opening 12:00noon – 11:00pm Seven Days
• 10 year lease from 2009, with 5 yearly rent reviews
The premises provide well appointed ‘L’ shaped bar, lounge seating for approx 20, large well fitted dining room to seat approx 120 (mix of table and booth) waiter area, store room ladies, gents and disabled WC facilities, cloak area, office, large very well fitted kitchen with open pass, washing up area, preparation, further preparation area, rotational oven, walk-in fridge, cold storage, chilled preparation bench and exit to dry store room and barrel room.
this business is ideally located in a business park, in the picturesque affluent village of Delph. Close to numerous other villages and a good amount of industry, the area is particularly popular within weekend tourists and ramblers.
10 year lease from 2009, with 5 yearly rent reviews
Sovereign Business Transfer is delighted to market this well established takeaway located in the heart of M...More Details
Highly Sought After area Weekly Takings £13,000 - £15,000 Excellent Reputation 5* Rating Loyal Customer Bas...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details