• 1st & 2nd floor restaurant
• Affluent village centre
• Surrounded by numerous other eateries, bars and shops
• Recent £150,000 refurbishment
• Scope for week day lunch time openings
• Hale/Bowdon border, surrounded by a large affluent residential area
• Rent £260 per week
• Hours of opening 5:00pm – 12:00midnight Tuesday to Friday & 12:00noon – 12:00midnight Saturday & Sunday
• 20 year lease from September 2011, with 4 yearly rent reviews
With its excellent location on a busy main road through the village centre, the business offers a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings.
The business is ideally situated on a busy main road though the affluent village centre of Hale, surrounded by numerous other businesses and a prosperous residential area, the premises benefits from high levels of passing trade both vehicular and footfall.
Aspire is pleased to present for sale this Licensed Cafe and potential Bistro business, set in a prime trad...More Details
• Picturesque location in the Village Centre • Busy main road • Seating for approx 117 with potential for a...More Details
We are delighted to offer to the market this established and highly reputed bistro and events venue which w...More Details