• Picturesque market town location
• Much sought after area
• Surrounded by numerous bars, other restaurants, offices and a large affluent residential area
• Fantastic location on ‘Bottom Street’
• Seats 65 plus bar seating for 4
• Rent £554 per week plus VAT
• Opening Hours 12:00noon – 2:00pm & 5:30pm – 11:00pm Monday to Saturday & 12:00noon – 9:00pm Sunday
• 20 year lease from 2005, with 5 yearly rent reviews
The business is superbly situated in the heart of the much sought after, affluent market town of Knutsford. Surrounded by numerous other businesses, offices and benefitting from high levels of passing trade.
Mae Gaew is ideally located within a much sought after picturesque market town centre, surrounded by numerous other shops, bars, restaurants, offices and an affluent residential area.
20 year lease from 2005, with 5 yearly rent reviews
New Free of Tie leaseGastro pub restaurant circa 84 covers plus seating areaCar park for 30 vehiclesLawned ...More Details
18th Century village inn situated close to Delamere Forest and the town of Northwich in beautiful Cheshire....More Details
Sovereign Business Transfer are delighted to bring to the market this stunning Public House located in the ...More Details