• Taking £6,000 per week
• Huge scope for lunch time trade
• Superb location in picturesque village
• Much sought after area
• Seating for 92 with bar seating for 22
• Surrounded by large affluent residential area, public houses and other eateries
• Two bed accommodation
• Hours of opening 5:00pm – 10:00pm Tuesday to Saturday, 12:00noon –5:00pm Sunday
Ideally situated in a picturesque village centre, the business offers an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings by introducing more lunch time openings.
The premises is well located in the heart of a much sought after, affluent, picturesque village, close to other eateries, public houses and a large residential area.
Currently closed Cheshire freehouseGastro pub restaurant circa 84 covers plus seating areaCar park for 30 v...More Details
Prominent 'A' road positionSite approximately 0.93 acres PP for 120 cover restaurantCP (60) & beer garden a...More Details
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe is delighted to welcome to the market this well-established and popular public hous...More Details