• Heart of town centre
• Surrounded by bars and pubs
• Huge scope for longer opening hours and delivery service
• Seating for 95 with room for more plus bar seating for 4
• High level of passing trade
• Rent £231 per week
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 10:00pm Seven Days (Friday & Saturday also open 12:00noon – 2:00pm)
• New lease available
The business occupies a superb location in Macclesfield town centre and has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, receiving a 4.5 out of 5 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk. The business could increase its current takings, by perhaps introducing longer opening hours and/or a delivery service.
The business is ideally located in the heart of Macclesfield town centre, surrounded by bars, pubs, eateries, shops and by a large residential area. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
Leasehold Term: New lease available
• Taking £7,000 per week • Scope to introduce a delivery service • Sought after village centre • Close to ...More Details
Penketh (Warrington), WT circa £3,000, Established in 2001, Under ownership of current clients since ...More Details
We are delighted to offer to the market this established and highly reputed bistro and events venue which w...More Details