• Town Centre location
• Very busy main trunk road
• Surrounded by numerous bars and other eateries & offices
• Close to Crewe Alexandra football ground and train station
• Seating for 40
• Massage parlour provides 5 treatment rooms
• Rent £498 per week (includes building insurance)
• Restaurant Opening Hours 12:00noon – 2:30pm & 5:00pm – 10:30pm Tuesday to Sunday
• Shop opening hours 9:00am – 10:30pm Seven Days
• New lease available, terms negotiable
The business is superbly located within a short walking distance of both Crewe Railway Station & Crewe Alexandra Football Ground, benefitting from extremely high levels of passing trade, especially on match days.
The business is ideally located within the middle of a parade, on a very busy main road in Crewe town centre surrounded by other eateries, bars, offices and close to Crewe Railway Station and Crewe Alexandra football ground.
Leasehold Term: New lease available, terms negotiable
• Fitted & Ready to Trade • Town centre location • Pedestrianized shopping street • Seating for approx 60...More Details
Sovereign Business Transfer is delighted to market this rare business opportunity. A highly sought after f...More Details
Aspire is delighted to offer for sale this hair and beauty salon business, ideally located in a town centre...More Details