• Picturesque village location
• Next to public house, facing small parade of shops and surrounded by residential area
• Seating for 40 with room for more
• Scope for delivery service and/or perhaps longer trading hours
• Overlooking Styal Cricket Club, Football Club and close to Styal Golf Club
• Fantastic opportunity
• Designated parking for 6 cars within large car park
• Rent £385 per week plus VAT
• Hours of Opening 12:00noon – 2:00pm & 6:30pm – 9:30pm Tuesday to Thursday, 12:00noon – 2:00pm & 7:00pm – 10:00pm Friday & Saturday & 12:00noon – 4:00pm Sunday
• 15 year lease from 2010
The business has gained an excellent reputation within the area, receiving a certificate of excellence and a 4.5 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk.
This business is superbly situated within a picturesque village, next to a public house, facing a small parade of shops, overlooking a Cricket Club & Football Club and surrounded by a residential area. The business is also close to Styal Golf Club, is easily accessible from the surrounding towns and also has a large shared car park.
Leasehold Term: 15 year lease from 2010
We are delighted to offer to the market this established and highly reputed bistro and events venue which w...More Details
• Taking £5,000 - £6,000 per week • 10% deliveries/20% takeaways • Picturesque location • Busy main road cl...More Details
• Established since 1987 with one owner • Ideal town centre location • Genuine retirement sale • Huge fo...More Details