• 20% deliveries
• Excellent location within affluent town centre
• Surrounded by numerous other businesses, bars, offices and a large residential area
• Seating for 100 plus bar seating for approx 6
• Only for sale due to change in family circumstances
• Benefitting from very high levels of passing trade
• Bay parking to the front and also opposite large public car park
• Rent £770 per week
• Hours of 5:00pm – 11:30pm Tuesday to Thursday, 5:00pm – 12:00midnight Friday & Saturday & 1:00pm – 10:00pm Sunday
• 10 year lease from 2014, with 5 yearly rent reviews
The premises provides receptions area, well fitted bar with seating for 6, back bar area with dumb waiter and rear exit, ladies and disabled WC facilities, dining room to seat approx 60, central stair case leading to 1st floor providing good sized second dining area/private function room to seat approx 40, gents WC facilities, dry store room, good sized commercial kitchen providing cold storage, walk-in fridge, chilled preparation bench, 5 burner Chinese water stove, further preparation area, dumb waiter, washing up area, staff cloak are and staff WC facilities.
This business is superbly situated in the heart of Wilmslow town centre, surrounded by numerous other shops, offices, bars, a large affluent residential area benefitting from high levels of passing trade, both vehicular and footfall. The business is close to the railway station and has bay parking to the front, as well as being opposite a large public car park.
10 year lease from 2014, with 5 yearly rent reviews
• Taking £7,000 per week • Scope to introduce a delivery service • Sought after village centre • Close to ...More Details
• Taking £8,000 per week • Affluent town centre location • Busy main road • Seating for approx 116 plus al ...More Details
• Established since 1987 with one owner • Ideal town centre location • Genuine retirement sale • Huge fo...More Details