- Charming riverside freehouse
- Busy A road frontage
- Character bar & 80 cover restaurant
- Very good order throughout
- Sales of £330,000 Net of VAT (2016)
Fronting the busy A456 six miles South East of Ludlow, The Temeside Inn in Little Hereford is a delightful riverside property with character trading rooms and splendid grounds.
In terms of trade, soon to be released accounts for the year ended February 2016 will show net sales of £330,000 Net of VAT.
To view this lovely property, please call us on 0121 236 5252.
SHROPS Delightful detached village pub over 200 yrs old. Olde Worlde lounge and character bar. Large 4 bed ...More Details
SHROPS Two businesses for the price of one! Superb detached character pub along busy holiday route with tur...More Details
• Excellent location on edge of affluent Shifnal town centre. • Established residential area providing good...More Details