- Substantial detached property
- Country inn & destination eating-house
- 6 letting rooms, including 1 four-poster
- Large car park and beer garden
- Includes circa 2 acres of grazing land
The asking price has been reduced to £225,000.
The property has been entered into Pugh & Co's auction, which will take place on Tuesday 6th December.
There is an open viewing on Wednesday 30th November. Please contact Fleurets to register your attendance - 0161 6835445.
This very popular restaurant is approximately 10 miles from Southampton and 15 miles from Salisbury on the ...More Details
RESTAURANT, BAR & COFFEE SHOP, WITH PROFITABLE ICE CREAM & SANDWICH TAKE AWAY TRADE, PRIZED POSN OVERLOOKIN...More Details
Attractive and substantial village inn situated in the prime location of Shalden Welcoming Public Bar (circ...More Details