- Lounge Bar, Games Room & Restaurant
- Snug, Conservatory & Courtyard
- Large Owners' Accommodation
- Net Turnover C. £400, 000 ANP C. £93,000
- Charming Freehold Business
The Village Inn is positioned in the village of Ashwater in north west Devon, midway between Holsworthy and Launceston. The property fronts onto the village green in a lovely rural setting with the public house being very much at the heart of the village and having views across to the parish church. Close to the church is a modern village hall that accommodates both the Post Office and village shop. Ashwater is 8 miles south of Holsworthy, 15 miles south west of Hatherleigh, 15 miles west of Okehampton and 9 miles north of Launceston where there is access to the main A30 that leads west into Cornwall or East to Exeter and the M5 motorway network.
The original public house serving the village (The Manor Inn) was destroyed by fire in 1989, following this event the pub was moved to its current location.
A substantial detached, two-storey property under a twin pitched roof with later flat roof elevations to the rear, with a painted rendered finish. The property briefly comprises public bar, games room, two restaurants, conservatory and substantial kitchen / preparation rooms on the ground floor with extended three bedroom owners' accommodation on the first. Externally and to the rear of the property there is a large car park, garage / store, courtyard beer garden and seating to the front all in a charming rural setting.
* Prominent trading location fronting the A39 * Set within 2 acres with beer garden, car parking, touring ...More Details
• Public House, wet and dry sales, function room free of ties • Located right in the town/city centre • Exc...More Details
9 wonderfully presented letting rooms Bar, lounge and dining room up to (60) "Secret garden" outdoor dining...More Details