Barnoldswick, North/Lancs Border
Business Ref. DB9826
• Superb opportunity to be the in house caterer of a prestigious, well known golf club.
• Running the bar and catering
• Taking approaching £2,500 per week
• Substantial profits achieved
• Gross profit: Bar 54%, Food 70%
• Superb premises capable of functions for up to 110
• 6 day trading
• Our clients have established the business as a popular venue for various functions including weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and christenings, in addition to the regular golf club trade.
• Superbly fitted and equipped catering kitchen.
• Available on modest concession rent
• In the same hands for the past 4 years
• Ideal for younger, enthusiastic professional to exploit the full potential.
Business opportunities of this calibre in this popular local are the exception, hence we strongly advise that genuine prospective purchasers should view early in order to avoid disappointment.
Business £36,500 + SAV
The Ship Inn, Haskayne is a 18th century build and boasts being the first canal side hostelry on the Liverp...More Details
• Busy Town Centre Location• Available With Existing, Trade• Equipment, Fixtures & Fittings ...More Details
WELL PRESENTED RESTAURANT AND BAR - LANCASHIRE Situated in the desirable village of Knott-End-On-Sea Has a...More Details