• 40% deliveries/takeaways
• Idea location in heart of much sought after village centre
• Seating for approx 50 plus bar seating for 4
• Busy main road
• Surrounded by large residential area, popular with students and young professionals
• Huge scope for lunch time openings
• Rent £460 per week
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 11:00pm Tuesday – Thursday, 12:25pm – 12:00midnight Friday, 5:00pm – 12:00midnight Saturday and 4:00pm – 10:30pm Sunday
• 25 year lease from 2006, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The premises provide dining room to seat approx 50, bar with seating for 4, washing up/store room, kitchen providing preparation area, 4 burner Chinese water stove, cold storage and exit to covered yard with cold storage. Stairs lead from dining room down to ladies and gents WC facilities and good sized storage area.
The business is superbly situated on a very busy main road, running through the heart of the much sought after village centre, surrounded by numerous independent shops, bars, eateries and businesses. The business is also surrounded by a large residential area, popular with students and young professionals, and benefits from very high levels of passing trade.
25 year lease from 2006, with 3 yearly rent reviews
Busy late night bar in Withington, South Manchester for sale. Situated in the centre of the bar scene in t...More Details
Enviable Location Weekly Takings £1,200+ Excellent Potential To Develop Fully Fitted This Year(2016) Strong...More Details
• Taking £4,000 - £5,000 per week • Excellent location in busy town centre • Close to Metro Link, Railway S...More Details