The business sells a wide range of cold and hot sandwiches, Paninis, light snacks, hot and cold drinks, pies and baked food, bread, cakes, biscuits and preservatives.
The food sold by the business is only 25% self manufactured and can indeed by 100% bought in if required. The opposite is also available where a buyer could decide to make more of the food themselves. There is flexibility here for a prospective buyer.
The location of the business also allows for a wealth of passing pedestrian and vehicle trade. The premises are situated in the busy all year round trading location on Wood Street in the heart of St Annes on Sea.
The seller has owned the business since October 2006 and the business has been successfully operated. It is only being marketed for sale due to the pending retirement of the owners. The present owners are willing to remain in place during a transitional process and assist a new owner with the early successful operation of the business.
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday: 7.30am to 3.45pm.
Saturday: 7am to 3pm.
• SANDWICH SHOP, HOT FOOD TAKEAWAY & BAKERY
• INGOING PRICE: £69,950 + SAV
• ALL YEAR ROUND TRADING LOCATION
• ESTABLISHED BUSINESS
• EXCELLENT & INCREASING ACCOUNTS
• SALE DUE TO RETIREMENT
• VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Location Details: WOOD STREET
• MAIN ROAD CORNER POSITION• OPPOSITE MAIN CAR PARK• LOW RENT £347.00 PCM• NEW LEASE AV...More Details
• Town Centre location • Free Car Park opposite • Seating for approx. 52 with room for more • Close to othe...More Details
• Taking £1,500 per week • 90% deliveries • Town centre • Surrounded by shops, offices and residential dwel...More Details