• 8 INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED WELL PROPORTIONED SUITES
• AA 5 GOLD STAR RESTAURANT
• CLASSY BUT UNPRETENTIOUS AMBIENCE
• IN AONB WITH EASY ACCESS TO PLYMOUTH AND EXETER
• OPPORTUNITIES SUCH AS THIS ARE RARELY AVAILABLE
This boutique style small hotel with AA 5 Gold Star Restaurant is regarded by a prominent travel writer as ‘one of Devon’s best kept secrets’. Classy but unpretentious, the accommodation comprises 8 individually designed, well-proportioned en-suite bedrooms with under floor heating to bathrooms and 2 beautifully presented dining rooms offering up to 28 covers in combination as presently arranged. For that perfect weekend or midweek break, or available exclusively for special occasions, as well as being recommended for shooting parties, the property, a fully restored Georgian rectory, enjoys a pretty rural outlook located in a designated AONB yet within easy reach of the A38 corridor linking Plymouth and Exeter. Trading successfully under the current ownership for 10 years and known particularly for the attention to detail which makes the service so very special, opportunities such as this are rarely available.
This is a confidential sale and the identity and location of the property will only be divulged upon completion of a form of confidentiality agreement and following a brief telephone conversation with Adams & Co regarding the reason for interest, financial position and ability to proceed.
4* Gold Quality Graded Award from Visit Britain 4 Double/Twin En-suites 2 x 1 Bedroom Self Catering Apartme...More Details
• Georgian B&B w. fixtures and fittings • £90k+ year ongoing order book from local business • Sought after ...More Details
* Constructed in 1690 by a Gambling Squire to denote the features of a pack of cards e.g. 52 windows, 13 ro...More Details