- According trip advisor ranked 12 out of 441 restaurants in the City.
- Long established and highly respected Italian restaurant.
- Prime location in this historic city.
- More than 40 covers plus a further 15 on the terrace.
- Turnover in excess of £200k pa excluding Vat.
- This city attracts more than 7M visitors each year.
- Reasonable terms and renewable lease.
This business is situated in the heart of this very popular and Historic City. As one of the UK's most visited tourist destinations the city attracts more than 7m visitors each and every year; as the business is close to one of the city's most popular landmarks it attracts huge amounts of passing trade.
This City attracts large numbers of foreign visitors many of whom stay within the City limits and are constantly looking for good restaurants, particularly those with an interesting them and ambience coupled with a high trip advisor ranking.
Bath, T/O £300,000, Independent family owned business, Award winning establishment, 80 covers over 3 ...More Details
The Three Gables at Bradford on Avon offers superb fine dining, set in magnificent period premises, and loc...More Details
BATH CITY RESTAURANT. Prime trading location close to major tourist attractions. Stylish Reception and Ma...More Details