* Occupies a prominent road side position in the popular village of North Skelton, only a few miles from the North East Yorkshire Coast.
* Enjoys an excellent regular trade with a good local following.
* Comprises main public bar, large function room (with stage), meeting room and spacious first floor living accommodation.
* Predominantly wet led - weekly sales average around £3,600 gross with good profit margins.
* Operated under management for a number of years - well-suited to an owner-operator or an enthusiastic management couple.
* Potential to develop the business further.
PRICE: REDUCED TO £169,500 FOR THE FREEHOLD, BUSINESS GOODWILL, FIXTURES & FITTINGS PLUS SAV
Number of bedrooms: 4
The North Skelton is situated in the village of North Skelton, which is only a few miles inland from the North East Yorkshire coast.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
The Woodman Inn is described in brief as follows:- * An extremely profitable catering driven outlet * Occ...More Details
Exceptional village pub with foodThriving, affluent Yorkshire villageRecently refurbished to a high standar...More Details
Prime site in historic York City Centre2 bars, snug, diner & function roomOverall dining capacity of ar...More Details