* Occupies a prominent road side position in the popular village of North Skelton, only a few miles from the North East Yorkshire Coast.
* Enjoys an excellent regular trade with a good local following.
* Comprises main public bar, large function room (with stage), meeting room and spacious first floor living accommodation.
* Predominantly wet led - weekly sales average around £3,600 gross with good profit margins.
* Operated under management for a number of years - well-suited to an owner-operator or an enthusiastic management couple.
* Potential to develop the business further.
PRICE: REDUCED TO £169,500 FOR THE FREEHOLD, BUSINESS GOODWILL, FIXTURES & FITTINGS PLUS SAV
Number of bedrooms: 4
The North Skelton is situated in the village of North Skelton, which is only a few miles inland from the North East Yorkshire coast.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
11 En-suite Letting Rooms Weekly Takings £15,000 Run Under Management Scope To Increase Sales Enviable Repu...More Details
Well Known Traditional Café/Coffee Shop Skipton, North Yorkshire Business Ref. DB9853 • Taking in excess o...More Details
Delightful Village Inn3 well appointed trade roomsExtensive gardens & parking for 122 bed private accommoda...More Details