* A long and well established freehold restaurant in a sizeable site on the outskirts of York
* Close to the Outer Ring Road and "A road" location
* 100 covers plus 15 seater reception/lounge bar
* External terrace provides an additional trading area
* Planning permission for delicatessen/takeaway
* Three bedroomed proprietor/manager's flat
* Spacious car park
* Consistent levels of trade generating excellent profits with yet further potential to increase levels of business
PRICE:£750,000 FOR THE FREEHOLD SUBJECT TO THE GRANTING OF A NEW LEASE TO THE VENDORS.
THE LEASE WILL BE FOR A 10 YEAR TERM ON A FULL REPAIRING AND INSURING BASIS AT A RENT OF £60,000 PER ANNUM, EXCLUSIVE. THERE WILL BE PROVISION FOR A BREAK CLAUSE EXERCISABLE BY THE LESSEE AT THE END OF THE FIFTH YEAR OF THE TERM.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
Established Fish & Chip Restaurant Filey, North Yorkshire Business Ref. DB9858 • Takings averaging £7,000 ...More Details
Clifford Lax are delighted to offer to the market this superb business offered due to retirement after many...More Details
INVESTMENT PROPERTY, TWO RESTAURANTS LETS PLUS SEVEN RESIDENTIAL LETS in Harrogate for Sale. An opportunit...More Details