* A long and well established freehold restaurant in a sizeable site on the outskirts of York
* Close to the Outer Ring Road and "A road" location
* 100 covers plus 15 seater reception/lounge bar
* External terrace provides an additional trading area
* Planning permission for delicatessen/takeaway
* Three bedroomed proprietor/manager's flat
* Spacious car park
* Consistent levels of trade generating excellent profits with yet further potential to increase levels of business
PRICE:£750,000 FOR THE FREEHOLD SUBJECT TO THE GRANTING OF A NEW LEASE TO THE VENDORS.
THE LEASE WILL BE FOR A 10 YEAR TERM ON A FULL REPAIRING AND INSURING BASIS AT A RENT OF £60,000 PER ANNUM, EXCLUSIVE. THERE WILL BE PROVISION FOR A BREAK CLAUSE EXERCISABLE BY THE LESSEE AT THE END OF THE FIFTH YEAR OF THE TERM.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
The BusinessThere is gated access to a good sized gravelled privately enclosed customer car park which also...More Details
Established Fish & Chip Restaurant Filey, North Yorkshire Business Ref. DB9858 • Takings averaging £7,000 ...More Details
Clifford Lax are delighted to offer to the market this superb business offered due to retirement after many...More Details