* A long and well established freehold restaurant in a sizeable site on the outskirts of York
* Close to the Outer Ring Road and "A road" location
* 100 covers plus 15 seater reception/lounge bar
* External terrace provides an additional trading area
* Planning permission for delicatessen/takeaway
* Three bedroomed proprietor/manager's flat
* Spacious car park
* Consistent levels of trade generating excellent profits with yet further potential to increase levels of business
PRICE:£750,000 FOR THE FREEHOLD SUBJECT TO THE GRANTING OF A NEW LEASE TO THE VENDORS.
THE LEASE WILL BE FOR A 10 YEAR TERM ON A FULL REPAIRING AND INSURING BASIS AT A RENT OF £60,000 PER ANNUM, EXCLUSIVE. THERE WILL BE PROVISION FOR A BREAK CLAUSE EXERCISABLE BY THE LESSEE AT THE END OF THE FIFTH YEAR OF THE TERM.
Downloadable Documents Sign In / Register to view
The Waterfront and Waterfront Rooms is described in brief as follows:- * An exceptional business opportuni...More Details
28-30 York Road offers the following:- * A substantial mixed use property * Two ground floor retail uni...More Details
Clifford Lax are delighted to offer to the market this superb business offered due to retirement after many...More Details