• Well fitted showroom
• Healthy turnover and profits
• Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
• Excellent local reputation – all year round trade
• Turnkey Business
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this thriving Retail business which offers a complete solution for both domestic and contract customers offering a huge range of curtain materials, blinds, paint and wallpaper. It has been under the proud ownership of our client since 1996 during which time they have made considerable investment and grown the business. It is now reluctantly being placed on the market as the vendor’s wish to retire. During our clients stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its fantastic selection, welcoming atmosphere and friendly service.
Operating from substantial landmark premises of real charm and character, this well stocked shop has excellent displays of curtain fabrics and blinds. As well as offering advice and a first class fitting service it is proud to be stockists of brands such as H & S Fabrics, Casadeco, William Morris, Sandersons, Romo, Villa Nova as well as Rollite and Velux blinds
Creative Interiors is run at a pace to suit the owner’s, trading sensible hours. We are advised that it generates a turnover in the region of £110,000 per year with high gross profit margins. There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover by extending the opening hours, selling more online or by expanding the product range to include Shutters and Awnings
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended.
Substantial and well maintained building, benefiting from being in a highly visible trading position on one of the main shopping streets in the town centre of Lyme Regis in Dorset. There is a good mix of independent and multiple businesses close by.
Both on and off street parking is easily available.
The retail premises are fitted and presented to high trade specifications throughout.
The premises briefly comprise:
• Retail area which boasts a full range of high quality fixed and freestanding purpose-built display furniture and shelving.
• Store room
• 10.00am – 5.00pm Tuesday – Saturday
• Closed Sunday and Monday
• Appointments as required
• £110,000 Per year
• Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
• Current Business Rates payable: Nil
• Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
• Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction
• For further information, you should make your own enquiries to West Dorset District Council 58 – 60 West St Dorchester DT1 1UZ
• The business stock value is: Approximately £8,000
• The business is run by our clients with help from family members.
• Commercial Energy Performance rating: TBC
We are advised that the business is being offered to suitable applicants with the benefit of a new lease, the details of which are to be arranged.
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial, 1 Miltons Yard Axminster EX13 5FE on 01297 598080
Lyme Regis is a picturesque coastal town noted for its many character buildings, centuries old Cobb Harbour and unspoilt surrounding countryside. The town centre provides good shopping facilities for day to day needs and the larger centres of Taunton and Exeter are both about 28 miles away. There is a main line railway station at Axminster (6 miles inland). In Lyme Regis there is also a sailing club, bowls, golf course, theatre, cinema and numerous local societies. The town is situated on the beautiful and unspoilt Devon and Dorset ‘Jurassic Coast’ awarded World Heritage Site status by UNESCO in December 2001
4 Silver Street
Dorset - Unopposed and very well supported Village Stores in detached modern purpose built premises. Retai...More Details
LOCATION Busy main road location with passing trade. Located in area of dense residential housing. Bourne...More Details
LOCATION The premises area located within Boscombe's prime pedestrianised shopping precinct. Numerous mult...More Details