Fleetwood market is a busy traditional market with over 150 indoor and outdoor stalls. The market provides a variety of stalls including food, clothing and household goods.
Group visits from within the Fylde Coast, from further afield and around the North West of England are a frequent occurrence. Free coach parking is available at the market for the group visits. Surrounding the market is a selection of on road parking spaces.
OPENING TIMES: At present, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm. The market is also generally open on all Bank Holidays and Tram Sunday.
STALL CLOSURE TIME: stall tenants are permitted to close the stall for a maximum of 10 days per annum.
INSURANCE: tenants will require their own insurance. Further details to be provided.
• MARKET STALL TO RENT IN FLEETWOOD MARKET
• INCENTIVE FOR FRESH PRODUCE BUSINESSES:
FIXED RENT OF £10 PER TRADING DAY FOR 1ST YEAR - call for more details
• VARIETY OF STALLS AVAILABLE RANGING IN SIZE
• RETAIL& A5 HOT FOOD TAKEAWAY OPPORTUNITIES
• BUSY MARKET ENVIRONMENT WITH PASSING TRADE
• EASY IN & OUT LEASES
Location Details: ADELAIDE STREET
* Investment Property * Comprising of an Empty Retail Unit/Offices & 2 Bedroom Apartment * Substantia...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer for sale this vacant commercial property located immediately off F...More Details
Double fronted two storey premises situated on Dock Street immediately adjacent to the Fleetwood Town Centr...More Details