Fleetwood market is a busy traditional market with over 150 indoor and outdoor stalls. The market provides a variety of stalls including food, clothing and household goods.
Group visits from within the Fylde Coast, from further afield and around the North West of England are a frequent occurrence. Free coach parking is available at the market for the group visits. Surrounding the market is a selection of on road parking spaces.
OPENING TIMES: At present, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9:00 am - 4:30 pm. The market is also generally open on all Bank Holidays and Tram Sunday.
STALL CLOSURE TIME: stall tenants are permitted to close the stall for a maximum of 10 days per annum.
INSURANCE: tenants will require their own insurance. Further details to be provided.
• MARKET STALL TO RENT IN FLEETWOOD MARKET
• INCENTIVE FOR FRESH PRODUCE BUSINESSES:
FIXED RENT OF £10 PER TRADING DAY FOR 1ST YEAR - call for more details
• VARIETY OF STALLS AVAILABLE RANGING IN SIZE
• RETAIL& A5 HOT FOOD TAKEAWAY OPPORTUNITIES
• BUSY MARKET ENVIRONMENT WITH PASSING TRADE
• EASY IN & OUT LEASES
Location Details: ADELAIDE STREET
Double fronted two storey premises situated on Dock Street immediately adjacent to the Fleetwood Town Centr...More Details
This retail premises occupies a prime and strong trading location on the high street in Fleetwood. Lord Str...More Details
• IN WELL KNOWN MARKET• LOW OVERHEADS• HIGH PROFIT MARGINS• FULL ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE LO...More Details